Tuesday, April 30, 2013

That's It, That's All

Irony is a cruel, cruel thing.  Today is the last day of BEDA, and I feel like I need to go out with some big finish.  Something witty and funny and a little heartfelt and sentimental.  I feel like a good ending is the key to this kind of thing.
Unfortunately, I am still extremely exhausted (slept three hours on plane, and had an hour and a half nap this afternoon) which means that I do not currently possess the brain power to come up with any kind of writing that even remotely resembles what I think it should.  However, this is my 199th post, which means that my next one will be my 200th!  Two hundred posts!  That is a pretty monumental milestone!  So I think I will just let this last post of BEDA be whatever it currently is.  Then, sometime this next month, when my brain is more aware of it's surroundings and functions, I will come up with the best milestone post since I don't know when!
Days until camp: 24
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment