Sunday, April 21, 2013

Snobby Snobs

So, little known fact about me is that I am kind of a movie snob.  I love watching movies, I've seen sooo many and I own a lot.  But when it comes to watching new movies, movies that I've never seen before, I tend to be very picky.  Maybe it's kind of ridiculous of me, but if I'm going to watch a movie that I've never seen before, especially with other people, I like to be the one that picks the movie.  That way, I know I'll like it.

So last night, I spent time hanging out with two of my roommates, Julie and Natasha, and we watched the movie 13 Going On 30.  It was my movie, plus I had already seen it like a bazillion times, so I knew I liked it; no worries.  Then tonight, the three of us plus our other roommate Jenny made dinner together and spent a fun time hanging out and then decided to watch another movie.  We had agreed on 27 Dresses, another movie of mine, so no problem there.  But then Julie remembered that she had borrowed a movie from a friend, and suggested that we watch that instead, so she could return it to it's owner.  The movie was Morning Glory, with Rachel McAdams and Diane Keaton.  I had never seen this movie before and, honestly, when she suggested we watch it, my stomach kind of dropped.  Not because I didn't think it would be funny or a good movie or whatever, but solely because I had never seen it before and I didn't know if I would like it.

Anyway, we ended up watching it and I really enjoyed it!  It was a rom-com, with some pretty funny moments.  I would definitely recommend it if you like those kinds of movies.

Days until camp: 33

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment