Monday, April 8, 2013

Waaaaaterbottle!

Guys, I have no sweet clue what to write about today!  Today was the first day of "no school, study for exams, hate your life" time, so all I did was procrastinate all morning (classic me) and work at the pool all afternoon.  Nothing blog-worthy happened at all today...

So I was just sitting here, trying to come up with something to write about, and I was talking to my roommate Jenny about waterbottles.  I am very pro-waterbottle, I pretty much always have one with me.  I have this great Nalgene that I got a couple years ago from Canadian Tire, it's green and super durable and just all around awesome.  I like to have it with me all the time, and it's great for work or class or the gym.  It's not so great for at home, though, just because it's kind of big and clunky to carry around the house.  I have tried just using a regular glass, but we don't have an excess of glasses in our house* and it seems silly to constantly be using one just for water.  Plus, the ones we have aren't huge, so I would constantly go back and forth to the kitchen to fill it up.

Anyway, yesterday while I was at Shoppers, I picked up a a tumbler (not the website!), I'll insert a picture below.  It's hard to explain, but basically it's plastic, insulated, has a lid and straw, plus it is just super cute and colourful!  I'm sure you could put any beverage in it, but all I've used it for is water, plus some ice!  I hate having ice in a glass when I'm not using a straw, because all the ice just ends up hitting me in the face (y'all know what I'm talking about!) but I like ice, because it keeps my water colder for longer.  Hey, did you know that ice cold water makes your metabolism work extra hard, to warm the water up to your body's temperature!  Sweet!  So if you're going to drink water (which you should because it keeps you alive!!!) drink colder water, it makes your body work even harder!

Anyway... what was I talking about?  Oh yea, I bought a plastic tumbler for my water when I'm at home.  The funny thing is, I love using this tumbler so much, that I have probably had a solid seven liters of water in the last 24 hours.  Which, I mean, is great, because water is so great for you!  But I have literally had to pee every twenty minutes, which is not so convenient for my life.  So, there's that.

This was another one of my rambley posts, wasn't it?  Um... oops? #sorrynotsorry

Days until summer: 9
Exams until summer: 3
Days until camp: 49 (training starts seven weeks today!!)

*I mean, there's five of us living here, so there's never enough of anything!  Except spoons.  We have 18,362 spoons. Legit.

my new tumbler! excuse how ratchet I look... :|
 

No comments:

Post a Comment