Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sorry... Not Sorry

Well.  I did not think I was going to be late posting tonight, honestly.  I spent all day packing (sort of...).  I took everything off my walls and my room actually looks so bare right now.  It's really weird!  Anyway, just before supper, I was on the phone with my mom when I got a text from a couple friends about a board game night.  By the time I got off the phone and found out the details of the evening, I only had a few minutes to make supper and eat it, and then get ready to go before my friend Allison came to pick me up.  I didn't even think about posting anything before I left, I was in too much of a rush!  Plus, I didn't think I'd be out this late, honestly.  I thought I would be home before midnight and would have time to post something and not be late!

So, I am sorry that for the second time in as many days I am late posting for BEDA.  However, both times was because I was out with friends, having fun and being social.  And while BEDA is important to me, and my readers are important to me, having fun with friends is slightly more important. #sorrynotsorry

Days until camp: 26

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment