Friday, April 12, 2013

A Thing That Happened

I am so tired and all I want to do is go to bed right meow but then I remembered that I have to write something so here we are.

I am currently watching the series finale of 7th Heaven and I want to write something about finales and shows ending and all that jazz but I really am too tired to give that topic the thought and effort it deserves so maybe I'll save it for later.

I wrote my first of three final exams this morning and it was... a thing that happened.  I think it went OK, but we will see.  Either way it's over now and I am pretty pleased about that.  The next exam I have is on Tuesday, it's human physiology and I seriously need to get my study on for that baby, so we all know what I'll be doing tomorrow!

Sorry of this post is super lame but I am just very, very tired and all I want to do now is sleep until the end of time.  Meet me there?

Let me know in the comments anything interesting or exciting that has happened to you recently!  I'd love to know :)

Days until summer: 5
Exams until summer: 2
Days until camp: 45

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment