Saturday, April 27, 2013

Packing

Packing really is a huge pain in my butt.  I had a whole lot of stuff in storage in the basement, stuff I hadn't even touched for probably eight months.  Today I brought it all upstairs and sorted through it all.  I decided what I was keeping, what I could throw away or recycle, and what I could donate.  I managed to condense it all down to one small tote, which was quite an accomplishment.  However, I now need to get started on my room.  Decide what I'm taking with me for the summer, and pack up everything that I'm leaving here.  I also, somehow, need to make everything I'm taking back with me to fit into only two 50lbs suitcases and two carry-ons.  Fortunately, my roommate Jenny is excellent at getting everything to fit and she agreed to help me.  Thank goodness for awesome roommates!

Days until camp: 27

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment