Thursday, April 11, 2013

Reasons

Today's post is going to be much shorter than all my BEDA 2013 blogs so far, for a few different reasons.  One, all I did today was study and I didn't even leave my house.  This means that I have less than nothing to talk about.  Usually I hear something or see something* or think something that leads to a good blog topic.  Not today, though, because I didn't even leave the house.

The other reason this post will be short is because my first final exam is at 9 o'clock tomorrow morning, so I pretty much cannot procrastinate anymore!  I've studied everything, I don't really think there's anything else I'm going to review tonight.  But I still need to shower and get ready for bed, and I want to get to bed at a decent hour so I can get enough sleep and be well rested to destroy this nutrition exam!

So, on that note, I am going to end my rambling and typing and words and English now.  I love you all and I'll talk to you tomorrow when I will be one third done my exams.

Days until summer: 6
Exams until summer: 3
Days until camp: 46

PS. I will leave you with this article I found today about Sandy Hook.  Be prepared for a whole lot of the feels.

*Not usually see, though, because I am so freaking blind.  Seriously, it's bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment