Sunday, April 7, 2013

Treats for Self

You know what's fun?  Trying to come up with something interesting and original to write about every single day for thirty days.  You know what's even more fun?  Realizing that today is only day 7, and that I am barely a quarter of the way through BEDA. #yikes

So this afternoon, after church, I took a little, very windy walk down to Shoppers Drugmart and went on a little shopping spree!  I am still justifying this by saying that I didn't spend any money (except the taxes) and that I was going to have to use the points up eventually, so why not today?  Plus, it was a gift to myself for finishing the semester and getting through another year of school!  So, with that being said, I am now going to insert some pictures of the stuff I got:


can't forget about the study snacks! a necessity

Those are the things I picked up on my little shopping spree today.  If you have any questions about anything I bought, you can ask down in the comments!  Also, while you're down there, let me know if you ever buy anything special for yourself at the end of a semester or school year!

Days until summer: 10
Exams until summer: 3
Days(ish) until camp: 50

PS. If any of you were paying attention in yesterday's post, you will have noticed that I added something new to the countdown at the end of my post.  Do you see it up there?  Hmmm, I wonder what that means... ;)

1 comment:

  1. Usually I celebrate the end of the year with a treat of some kind, but I have been on duty since 6:00pm Friday night, and finished that last assignment at 10:00pm. Therefore, I haven't had the chance to get off campus and get myself anything as a treat.

    Plan tomorrow after I am no longer on duty at 8:00am (after a sleep in) is to get off campus for a while and go get a treat for myself of some kind.

    ReplyDelete