Friday, April 26, 2013

Questions

Well, today is April 26th.  The twenty-sixth day of BEDA.  That means there are only four days left of BEDA, after today.  I can't believe how fast this month has gone.  On that note, I can't believe how fast 2013 has gone so far.  Already almost four months into the year?  That's a third of the year!  What even?!

OK, now I don't know what else to talk about.  The thing about blogging every day for thirty days is that, eventually, you kind of run out of things to talk about.  I mean, sooner or later, you get to the point where there is really just nothing else to talk about.

So I posted a new video earlier today (you can watch it HERE).  In this video, I answered some questions from an old school Myspace survey (you all remember what I'm talking about!).  I'm going to copy and paste the questions below and I want you guys to answer some, or all, of the questions in the comments below!

THE QUESTIONS:
1. Whats the first thing that you wash in the shower?
2. Do you plan your outfits?
3. Whats the closest thing to you that is red?
4. Would you kiss the last person that you kissed again?
5. Do you remember your last dream?
6.Did you meet anybody new today?
7. How many countries have you visited?
8. Is there anything sparkly in the room that youre in?
9. Do you use chopstick?
10. Can you use chopsticks?
11. Last time you cried?
12. The last person you held hands with?
13. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
14. What are you wearing?
15. Favorite animal?
16. Can you lick your elbow?
17. Are you taller than your mom?

Days until camp: 28

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment