Tuesday, April 16, 2013

(Almost) Summer!!

Good thing I just looked at the clock on my computer because I currently only have nine minutes left to get this up before midnight!  Yikes!

So earlier this afternoon I wrote my physiology final which was... a thing that happened.  I really don't have even any idea how I did, all I know is that I didn't feel as bad afterwards as I thought I would, so that's a plus.  It was all multiple choice and I am just praying that I got enough answers right to pass the course, because if I didn't... it's a two-semester course, so that would add a whole nother year to my degree.  And after already being in university for five years I am burnt out.  Can't even deal with the idea of another year.

My last final is at noon tomorrow and it was by far the one I am least worried about.  It is my religion and pop culture class, the one I had to do the webpage for, that I got a really good mark on.  I pretty much just have to show up tomorrrow and I'll get the credit, which is really all I care about.  Plus, the exam is essay questions, which are much easier to BS than multiple choice questions.

That's it for today!  Starting tomorrow, for the rest of the month, the posts will be back to my normal style.  Thanks for sticking with me through a very difficult and trying exam period!

Days until summer: 1!
Exams until summer: 1!
Days until camp: 41

xo

1 comment:

  1. 11:58pm - cutting it a little close there :P

    I'm one to talk though, three of mine have been late by accident.

    Yay almost being done.

    ReplyDelete