Friday, April 26, 2013

Laaaaaaate Movies!

I am soooo late with today's post!  Oops?  But you know what, I was out being social with friends so whatever!  I'm still awake, which means it's still the 25th for me, which makes this OK!

...Now I have nothing to write about.  I hung out with some of my girlfriends tonight and we watched What A Girl Wants with Amanda Bynes (old school Amanda, though, not present-day Amanda. Homegirl has gone off the deep end lately!).  It's a really cute movie, and is kind of perfect for preteens and early teens, which is the age we all were when it came out.  We were talking about it, though, and it really doesn't seem like there's many good movies for that age group being made anymore.  When we were younger, there were lots of movies that were perfect for our age group, and now it just seems like there really isn't anymore.

Let me know in the comments what you think about this. Are there any age-appropriate movies being made for preteens and early teenagers that you can think of?  What were your favourite movies when you were that age?

Days until camp: 29

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment