Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Home Stretch

I'm not really sure how or when this happened, but somehow this school year is about to come to a close.  The last eight months have gone by so fast, they almost feel like a dream (unfortunately, the really were real life).  Now I am in the home stretch of this year.  As of right now, all that stands between me and summer break/vacation is 36ish hours and two final exams.  I don't know how prepared or not prepared I feel, but I'm not going to worry too much.  The time will pass and the exams will be written whether I worry myself to death or not.  So, no point in stressing out too much!  Bring it on!

Days until summer: 2
Exams until summer: 2
Days until cruise: 25

xo

PS. A new video went up on my youtube channel today!  It's all about the 10 things that make me happy, and I would love if you watched it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment