Monday, April 21, 2014

Superpowers!

The idea for today's post comes from a question we have used for debriefs at camp.  The question is: if you could have any superpower, what would be it?

As someone who doesn't really possess the ability to make any decision ever, this question is next to impossible for me to answer.  I mean, there are so many options!  I could fly!  I could read minds!  I could even be invisible!  I mean, presented with this many reasonable options, how on Earth could I possibly pick just one?  This many choices is the reason I can't make decisions!

However, after thinking long and hard about this question, I think the one superpower I would want to have would be the ability to teleport: to be able to snap my fingers and instantly be anywhere in the world I want to be.  I picked this super power for two reasons: one, most of my family lives really far from where I live and I hardly ever get to see them and it makes me really sad.  So being able to go and see them whenever I want and wherever I want would be the most convenient.  The other reason I picked teleportation is that I love to travel, and being able to travel anywhere without having to worry about all the planes, trains and automobiles would be awesome!

If you could have any superpower, which one would you pick?  Let me know in the comments!

Days until Toronto: 8
Days until cruise: 17

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment