Monday, April 7, 2014

Procrastinating!

Exams start this week which of course means that I am procrastinating like crazy!  I only have two exams (as I'm only doing two courses) so you wouldn't think I would have that much studying to do.  And, I mean, compared to most semesters of my undergrad when I was studying for five finals, this really isn't that much studying.  But, to me, any amount of studying is too much studying!

So, naturally, I am doing anything and everything I can to avoid having to study: I'm cleaning, I'm getting groceries, I'm going to work early!  I know that I eventually do have to study, that I can only put it off for so long.  But you better believe that I am doing everything possible to put it all off for as long as humanly possible!

Are you a procrastinator, or do you get things done as soon as possible?  Let me know!

Days until summer: 8
Exams until summer: 2
Days until cruise: 31

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment