Sunday, April 6, 2014

Not Being Rushed!

[I actually totally forgot until a few minutes ago that I was doing BEDA and that, even though it's Sunday and I have done basically nothing else productive today, I still have to post something.  So this might be a shorter post than normal.]

This afternoon I filmed two videos for my youtube channel.  When I first started making videos, I used to only film one video at a time.  It made sense, at the time, because I didn't upload videos all that often and I usually didn't plan all my videos in advance.  Also, my videos used to be a lot shorter, so it was really easy to just film them one by one.  However, I quickly discovered that is was really easy to film more than one video at a time (all I do is change my shirt.  Seriously.  Sometimes I don't even change.  This video and this video were filmed the same day and I didn't even change!  Behind the scenes magic!).  Plus, it just made sense for me, because then I could edit them ahead of time and never have to worry about a video being late.

Those of you who know me know that I absolutely hate being rushed.  I will do anything and everything in my power so that I am not rushed.  When it comes to videos, I will film days, weeks, even months in advance if it prevents me from being rushed.  So, if I can film multiple videos in the same day, just changing my shirt, and it makes everything easier for me, then I will definitely do it!

The videos that I filmed today will be going up this Wednesday, April 9 and next Sunday, April 13.  What do you think they'll be??

Days until summer: 9
Exams until summer: 2
Days until cruise: 32

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment