Thursday, April 17, 2014

Dinner Dates!

I am getting the idea for today's blog post from a question in my Q & A a day five-year journal.  The question is: What famous person would you bring back from the dead and have dinner with?

This is a very interesting question for me.  I mean, there are definitely a lot of famous people that I would love to get the chance to meet and spend time with.  But most of the people I would pick are still alive.  Plus, presumably this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and I can only bring one famous person back from the dead, not as many as I want.  Those of you who know me know that I am horrible at picking favourites, or picking one of anything.  So picking only one person is next to impossible for me.

Before I reveal who I would pick,* I want to know your answer to this question.  Let me know in the comments which famous person you would bring back from the dead and have dinner with!

Days until Toronto: 12
Days until cruise: 21

xo

PS. If I could pick anyone, not just a famous person, I would pick my Grandma.  She passed away when I was 12 and I have always wished I could talk to her and know her as two adults.

*I didn't plan this post far enough in advance and I literally cannot think of anyone.  I need some ideas from you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment