Friday, April 25, 2014

Mindless Rambles

I was just about to go to bed and totally forgot that it was still April and I still had to blog.  While I was walking home from work tonight, I had this brilliant idea to talk about personalities and how different people are drawn to different personality traits, and how I'm loud and obnoxious and probably pretty annoying but I'm funny so people are friends with me.  It was going to be really intelligent and eloquent, but I guess I'll have to save it for another night.  Unless this paragraph just completely ruined the whole idea, in which case... oops? #sorrynotsorry

I can't believe how few days there are left of BEDA, but I think these last few are going to be the most fun-filled.  Or the more hectic, depending on how you look at it.  Is the class half full or half empty?

Well now I'm just rambling, so I'm going to go.  If you have any last-minute requests for BEDA, please leave them down in the comments!

Days until Toronto: 4
Days until cruise: 13

xo

PS. I posted a new video today!  It's a Q&A and is probably more interesting than reading this blog, so you can watch it here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment