Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Technology Dependent!

Hey guys!  Sorry yesterday's post was kind of a gong show.  I honestly thought I wasn't going to be able to get anything up.  Thank goodness for smart phones!  But my computer is working again now, which I am very thankful for.

Along that vein, today I want to talk about our dependance on technology.  I feel like, in our society, we are expected to be plugged in all day every day.  Between computers, phones and tablets, there is in theory never a time when we can't talk to anyone in the world anywhere in the world.  But sometimes, I don't want to be plugged in.  I like turning off my computer and phone and not worrying so much about what's going on everywhere else and just focus on myself.  I'm not saying I'm good at this; I am definitely not!  Between all the different websites I frequent, I'm usually not even that good at turning everything off to go to bed!  But I do think our society these days is way too dependent on technology to get through the day.  I don't know how we can change this, but I definitely think we should.

What do you think about our society's dependance on technology?  Let me know in the comments!

Days until Toronto: 6
Days until cruise: 15

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment