Tuesday, April 29, 2014

It Takes Two

Today has been the definition of an exhausting day.  I woke up unfortunately early (3:30am!) to catch a flight back to Toronto!  It is actually so hard to believe that it's been nearly four months since I was last here; 2014 is going by way too fast!

I slept the entire three hours on the plane, and I had a two and a half hour nap this afternoon.  I really shouldn't be tired.  Maybe it's the wine and champagne I had this evening with my mom; who knows?  Either way, I know I am going to sleep well tonight!

I am actually spending this evening watching It Takes Two with my mom.  Do you guys remember that movie?  It's from 1995, with Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, Kirstie Alley and Steve Guttenberg.  I have loved this movie for the nearly twenty years it has been in existance, and it is one of mine and my mom's favourite movies to quote.

Do you have any movies that are a tradition to watch?  Let me know in the comments!

Days until Toronto: 0!!!!
Days until cruise: 9

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment