Thursday, April 24, 2014

Ch-Ch-Changes!

Guuuuys, I don't know what to talk about today!  I am just so tired, all I want to do is close my eyes for just a second... I'm not sleeping, just resting my eyes...

Just kidding, I'm not sleep-blogging, although I am tired enough that I totally could.

I only have one idea for a blog topic for today and it might be kind of weird, but I'm just going to go for it.

So I have kind of weird issues when it comes to commitment and change.  I have a very addictive personality and when I love something, I don't want it to change.  I really don't do well with change; I like when things stay exactly the same.  And, when things do have to change, it usually doesn't go over all that well with me.  I deal with it, but in my head, I'm kind of freaking out.  The reason that this is a current issue is because tonight I had to tell a bunch of kids I teach at the pool that I won't be their teacher any more.  I have been teaching these kids for at least eight weeks, some since January, and even some of them since September.  The reason I won't be their teacher any more is because I'm leaving for my trip next week and will end up missing three weeks of Thursdays.  I am actually so sad that I'm not going to be teaching some of these kids again.  As excited as I am about my trip, I wish it didn't mean that I won't be seeing these kids any more.

How do feel about change?  Do you hate it as much as I do, or are you better at dealing with it?  Let me know in the comments!

Days until Toronto: 5
Days until cruise: 14

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment