Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Excitement!

I had a few different thoughts over the course of the day as to what I was going to blog about for BEDA today.  But now that it is 11:30pm and the exhaustion of today and this past week and even these past few months is fully hitting me, I unfortunately cannot remember anything I thought of blogging about.  So, I am going to keep this very short and say that I am very happy that exams are over (at least for me) and that I now have a few months off from school* and that I am only two weeks away from an awesome vacation.  Let me know in the comments something you're excited for in the next few weeks!

Days until summer: 0!
Exams until summer: 0!
Days until Toronto: 14
Days until cruise: 23

xo

*Sort of. I'm working on getting my Early Childhood Education diploma online and am hoping to finish that program before September. Weeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment