Monday, April 14, 2014

Halfway There!

Today's post is not going to be very long or, honestly, very interesting for that matter.  This is for two reasons: one, all I did today was last-minute studying this morning and then writing my first exam this afternoon; and two, I didn't get out of my exam until 5:30ish and I have my other exam at noon tomorrow.  So tonight is completely dedicated to studying, not blogging (unfortunately).  But the good news is that, after my exam tomorrow, I will be all done and officially on summer break!!  I say break, instead of vacation, because the next two weeks are not at all going to be a vacation.  Between tomorrow and April 29th, I only have three days off from work and two of them are because the pool is closed for Easter.  Needless to say, I will be extremely busy.  But then I'm going home/on a trip and will not be working at all for three weeks.  So I can deal with a busy next two weeks if it means I get to enjoy a great three weeks off!

Days until summer: 1!
Exams until summer: 1!
Days until cruise: 24

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment