Friday, April 11, 2014

Sunrise!

Early this morning, I dragged my sleepy lazy ass out of bed and I went with some friends to see the sunrise.

We drove out to Cape Spear which, for those of you not from Newfoundland, is the most Easterly point in North America.  This means that we got an amazing view of a truly magnificent sunrise.  It also means that we got to see the very first sunrise in North America this morning... cool!

Because I physically do not have any words to explain how amazingly gorgeous this sunrise was, here are some pictures!

Waiting for the Sun!




A new day has started
 That was my morning! I hope you guys enjoyed my pictures!  Let me know if you ever wake up early enough to watch the sunrise.

Days until summer: 4
Exams until summer: 2
Days until cruise: 27

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment