Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Everything Happens For A Reason

Hey everyone!  It's April 2nd, so it's time for the second day of BEDA!
...I have never started any of my BEDA posts like that, like I am reminding you that I'm blogging every day this month, I don't know why I did it today.  It just felt right.

So this post is titled Everything Happens For A Reason because it is one of my favourite quotes and, sometimes, knowing this is all that keeps me going.  Whenever not-so-good or unexpected things happen in my life, I spend a little time being upset, but then I remind myself that whatever happens, it is always for a reason.  I may find out that reason later the same day, it may be a few months or even years before I fully realise why something has happened.  But I know that, as difficult and trying as something may be, there will eventually come a time when I will be thankful to have been put through that situation.  What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, right?

I know this post was really short, kind of deep and extremely vague, and I am sorry for all of those things.  My life has not really been going as planned lately and I just need some time to digest it all on my own.  Normal BEDA posts will be back (hopefully) tomorrow.

Days left of classes: 2
Days until summer: 13
Exams until summer: 2
Days until cruise: 36

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment