Sunday, April 27, 2014

Distracted

Well.  It's only 18 minutes until midnight, I haven't posted anything yet today and I have no ideas.  I didn't really do anything today other than be mocked for having lost my voice last night, nap, and act ridiculous because coffee.

I feel like I've been acting ridiculous because coffee a lot lately.  I've also been really happy and in a good mood lately, and I feel like those two put together, plus the fact that I'm just a crazy person to begin with... well, I think that pretty much sums up why I've been acting like a crazy person.

Also, I'm watching Gossip Girl as I write this and I think it's distracting me.  My hair is also distracting me.  So are my nails.  And my phone.  And literally everything.  I'm very distracted right now, and my time is almost up to get this post up on time.  So, I guess that's what that is.

Days until Toronto: 2!!
Days until cruise: 11

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment