Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Planning!

Guuuuys, work is getting in the way of my ability to blog.  Seriously, the struggle is so real.

But in all seriousness, it's really hard for me to come up with a good idea for something to blog about when all my day consisted of was sleeping in all morning and working all afternoon.  I know, I know, my life is so difficult.

So I was just on the phone with my mom and we were talking about all the things we're going to be doing while I'm home in May, and then we started planning things for our cruise.  I have never been on a cruise before and there are literally no words to describe how excited I am for this one.  Going on any vacation with my mom is the exact opposite of relaxing; she likes to call it "Kerry's Bootcamp"!  But that doesn't even bother me for this trip.  I mean, this is definitely a once-in-a-lifetime trip and I do not want to spend the whole time sleeping or doing nothing on the boat.  I want to explore and experience things and just have a general great time!

Eeeeep, I'm really excited for May!

Days until Toronto: 13
Days until cruise: 22

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment