Thursday, April 3, 2014

Binging

I know this post is not quite late yet, but it's not as early as the other two this month, so I'm already feeling the pressure.

So if you guys know me or have been following me for any amount of time, you probably know that I absolutely love watching TV.  My preferred way to watch TV is to binge-watch it online.

By "binge-watch" I mean watching several seasons of one show at a time.  If a show has finished airing, then I will watch the whole series, but even if it is still airing new episodes, I enjoy going back and watching all the previous episodes.

I used to never be sure why I did this and why I enjoyed it so much.  However, it occured to me one day that I have a horrible memory, especially when it comes to the details.  So, if I am watching thirty minutes to an hour of a show once a week for several months, I am never going to remember everything that happens.  But, when I watch a whole season in one day, I can absolutely remember everything that happens.

So far in 2014, I have rewatched every episode of Degrassi,* I'm all caught up on Glee and I am halfway through season three of Gossip Girl.  I know it doesn't sound like I have watched that much, especially given that I already admitted to watching a whole season in one day.  But, bear in mind, that I have still been trying to stay caught up on all the other shows I watch that are still airing new episodes.  This includes How I Met Your Mother, 2 Broke Girls, New Girl, Modern Family, Big Brother Canada, Pretty Little Liars, and probably many more that I'm forgetting.

Basically, what I am trying to tell you all is that I spend ridiculously too much of my time watching TV shows online.  Let me know what some of your favourite shows are right now!  Also, do any of you enjoy binge-watch several seasons of a show?  C'mon, I can't be alone here!

Days left of classes: 0!
Days until summer: 12
Exams until summer: 2
Days until cruise: 35

xo

*There are 13 seasons of Degrassi.  Yup, I'm that guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment