Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Whaaat?!

I literally have nothing to talk about tonight.  Today, I woke up earlier than I wanted (hey, body! It's summer vacation! Sleep in while you can!!), watched more episodes of Desperate Housewives than I can count (yes, I am rewatching the entire series. Problem?), worked for a few hours (easiest shift of my life) and procrastinated packing for all the other hours of the day.  My mom is flying in Friday morning, and I promised her I would have my entire room packed by the time she got here (apparently, she doesn't want to spend her vacation packing my stuff; go figure!).  Everytime I look around my room, and think about what I need to pack, I think that, although I have a lot of stuff, it really won't take me that long and I can probably do it all in one day.  So if I had just done it today, I could be pretty much done, and I would have the next two days to devote solely to Desperate Housewives (turn those judging eyes away from me!).  But, of course, it'll only take me a day to pack, so why not wait until Thursday, the last possible day that I can pack?!  Procrastination is a bitch.

I honestly have no idea what I just talked about.  Sweeeeeet.

Days until camp: 33

No comments:

Post a Comment