Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Stress Mess Dress

It's another one of those "staring at the blinking cursor with no idea what to write" kind of days.  Today was just such a dull day.  I slept in two hours past my alarm, again, which just made me feel so great about my life.  I wrote my first final this afternoon, which went decently well.  It's nice to finally have one down, and be that much closer to being done the semester.  And, since I came home from the exam, I have been procrastinating like it's nobody's business.  I have my second final Friday morning, and I seriously, desperately need to study for it, but I just can't bring myself to get started.  This is the course for which I have to do the most memorizing, of chemical structures and metabolic pathways, and it just feels so daunting and overwhelming that, of course, the natural thing to do is to just hide it and pretend it doesn't exist, obviously.  Oh boy, tomorrow I am going to be a hot mess of stress* and anxiety.  So, you know, hugs and/or baked goods and/or chocolate is more than welcome to be brought into my life.  Just, you know, feel free.

Days until summer: 9 (single digits! woohoo!!)
Exams until summer: 3
Days until camp: 47

*That wasn't supposed to rhyme haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment