Saturday, April 7, 2012

Passive

I have been thinking all day about what I could write about today, but I wasn't really coming up with anything.  Then I went to work and had probably one of the worst shifts ever.  I have never been so angry and upset with someone in such a long time.  So then I was going to write this really vague, passive aggressive post about what happened and why I was so upset and blah blah blah.  But, of course, no one wants to read that.  I don't even want to read that, and I would be writing it!  So, needless to say, there will not be a passive aggressive post tonight.
However, this still leaves us with the problem of me having not much to talk about tonight.  Oh, don't go to the grocery store at noon on a Saturday between two statutory holidays.  The place was a total zoo and I quite hated myself for being there at that time.  But I needed groceries, so it was a thing that had to happen.  I also bought some fun things, and I'm going to do some really creative, interesting cooking in the coming weeks (procrastination at its finest).

Days until summer: 13
Exams until summer: 4
Days until camp: 51

love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment