Monday, April 16, 2012

Ideas

Today is really one of those days when I just have nothing to write about.  I've started, and deleted, two posts already in the past half hour, mostly because they just seemed silly and ridiculous.  Plus, I feel like yesterday's post was just too funny, and needs to be read again (and commented on...maybe, I don't know...whatever).  So I'm going to link you back to yesterday's post, and encourage you to reread it, and let me know some things the Internet has taught you.  Plus, if you have any suggestions of things I can write about in the next two weeks, definitely let me know!  The more ideas you give me, the more this can feel like a conversation and not a monologue (or a soliloquy*, that would be awesome... what's the difference between a monologue and a soliloquy? Let me know!).
Days until summer: 4
Exams until summer: 2
Days until camp: 42

PS. CLICK HERE TO GO BACK TO YESTERDAY'S POST! Or just scroll down, because I know you are a super intelligent person and can totally handle that.**  Cool story, bro.
PPS. If you've already read yesterday's list more than once (like I have) and still really want/need to procrastinate (like I need to), I remind you that there are over two years worth of posts on here.  So, you know, if you were wondering what I was doing two years ago today, you could totally find out.

*Definitely Googled how to spell that word. Internet, for the win!
**That sounded super sarcastic, but I swear it totally wasn't!!

No comments:

Post a Comment