Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sunshine

Today was probably the most beautiful day we've had so far this year.  It was super sunny, it was pretty warm, it wasn't windy.  All in all, it was a totally gorgeous day.  And I had to spend the whole day inside.
It was horrible.  Exams have got me feeling more stressed and overwhelmed than I have felt in a long time.  I don't usually get very stressed out, especially by school.  I get anxious when it comes to writing exams, but in the days leading up to exams, I rarely experience overwhelming stress.  This past week, however, has been one of the worst for me, stress-wise.  I think it's because all of my courses are mandatory for my degreee, they all have a lot of information that I need to know, and they are all hard.  While talking to pretty much everyone I know, I have heard (multiple times) things like, "I haven't started studying, my first exam is my easy one," or "My first exam will be really hard, but the ones after that will be really easy."  I don't have an easy one!  All of my exams will be extremely difficult, they are all worth a ridiculous percent of my final grade, and if I do poorly in even one of them, it is likely I will be set back an entire year in my degree.  But, you know, no pressure or anything.
I just reread what I wrote and I feel like such a whiner, which is just bad for everyone.  I don't want to be annoying* but this is just how I feel today.  I just really can't wait for the next ten days to be over so that I can focus on summer and camp and the things that make me happy, and I'm good at.  School is so not my thing.

Days until summer: 10
Exams until summer: 4
Days until camp: 48

*Although, I mean, you are reading this by choice, and you knew what you were getting yourself into with this!  I warned you!

No comments:

Post a Comment