Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Laugh!

I like laughing.  I do it really loud and obnoxiously, and usually anyone within a two kilometer radius can hear me when I laugh.  I also laugh a lot, and at pretty much everything, including things that not a single other person in the world finds funny!*
I also really like making other people laugh, but that's not today is about.  Tomorrow I'll make people laugh.  Today, I laugh.

Someone that never fails to make me laugh is Ellen Degeneres.  She's a talk show host, she has her own show, called Ellen, which I sincerely hope you all watch, because it really is hilarious.  She's also written some books, the most recent of which was published last year.  I got this book as a Christmas gift and it is honestly one of the funniest things I have ever read.  I read it in, like, a day and a half and I don't think I stopped laughing the entire time.  Pretty sure my mom regretted giving it to me at the beginning of my time at home and not the end.  YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE GETTING YOURSELF INTO!!
Anyway, as I was falling asleep last night, I had this idea that I could just start copying out chapters from her book and post them as my blogs every day!  Obviously I wouldn't do that, but would anyone even notice?  I mean, if I changed the details that are specific to her life and stuff like that.  I can't do it now, because I just told you all about it... or can I!?
And now you know some of the things that go on in my brain.  Lucky you.

Days until summer: 16
Exams until summer: 4

*Dead puppies! Bahahahahah!**
**OK, funny story.  Last month, I was hanging out with some friends and one of them starts to tell a story and he goes, "You know what's really sad?" and before he could start his next sentence, I answered, "Dead puppies!" because that was the first thing I thought of that was really sad.  Everyone then laughed, and someone said that it was the only time they would find dead puppies funny.  But it's not the only time I find dead puppies funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment