Wednesday, April 25, 2012

#HotGirlProblems

First things first: you need to watch these video.  Need to watch it.  I have reasons! They are:
  1. It is the funniest thing I have ever seen in my entire life.
  2. The rest of this post will make no sense if you haven't seen it.
OK, here's the video:


Now, before you turn those judging eyes on me (for the second day in a row!) for loving this video, you have to know that I love it because I find it beyond hilarious, not because I think it's true, in any way.

OK, so now that we have all seen the video (probably more than once... hopefully more than once) and laughed about it (if you don't find this funny, I'm sorry, but I cannot help you), let's just talk about the idea of hot girl problems.  When people complain about something, or have problems, especially when people tweet about it, they usually call their problems "first world problems" which makes sense.  I mean, most of the things I have to complain about would seem ridiculous compared to problems that are happening in third world countries.  But, I think we should abandon "first world problems", and now rename all our problems "hot girl problems".  Like, whenever something's wrong or you're having any kind of problem, it's obviously because you're hot.  Hot girls have problems too, right?  We're just like you!  So, why not call out our "hot girl problems" every time this happens?  Like, tonight, I was hanging out with my roommates, and everytime one of us said or did something that was a "problem", we labelled it a hot girl problem, and it was hilarious.  So, I dare you to label all your problems hot girl problems, because why the hell not?!

Days until camp: 32

PS. Watch the video again.  Please.  I don't want to be the only person in the world who's watched this video a doen times in one day.  It's another one of my addictions!
PPS. You should probably also watch this interview they did with Good Morning America.  Obviously, they don't take themselves very seriously, and were making this to be funny.  So no hating! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment