Monday, April 23, 2012

Titanic (Part 2!)

Sorry last night's post was so short and hurried, I just really wanted to get it up before midnight (11:59, yea baby!)

OK, so, last night was the last roommate night for me and the girls I live with.  It was the last time all five of us would be together until September.  So we decided to just hang out at home, and watch a movie, and we somehow decided to watch Titanic.

So something that you need to know about our house is that we don't have cable, because we're all cheap, so we never watch TV.  The oddest part of this is that we actually have three TVs, so our living room looks kind of ridiculous.  Plus, all three TVs are really old and don't really work.  So you can imagine how difficult it was to all watch a movie on a TV that cuts in and out constantly, so that sometimes we could see the movie, and sometimes all we could see were wavy static-y lines.  The best part was when the TV did not let us see the scene where Jack and Rose have sex in the car.*  I mean, we had all seen the movie before, and we all knew what was happening.  But it was like our TV had decided that we weren't allowed to see that part of the movie.  It was a pretty hilarious moment.

All in all, it was a great evening spent with great people.  I know I've said it before, but I love my roommates and I'm really going to miss them this summer.  At least we're stuck with each other next year, too!

Days until camp: 33

*Spoiler alert? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment