Saturday, April 21, 2012

'Bergs!

You know those days when the weather perfectly reflects your mood?  Like one day last week, when I was really stressed out about exams and I was altogether hating the whole concept of university, it was really rainy and dreary out.  It was a perfect reflection of how I felt that day.  Well, today was also a perfect reflection of my mood: it was sunny, hardly any clouds in the sky; it was so warm out, well over zero.  It was the best day I could have asked for, as far as my first full day of summer vacation is concerned.

One of the little harbours just on the edge of town has been home to some icebergs this week.  So many of my friends have been posting pictures of them with the icebergs this week, and I was so jealous that they had time to go see these beautiful parts of nature.  Well, this afternoon, I went with three of my roommates and one of our friends to go see these beautiful icebergs.  Here are some pictures I took (to prove I was really there!):




What a beautiful way to start my summer vacation!

Days until camp: 35

No comments:

Post a Comment