Thursday, April 26, 2012

Deathly Hallows

Tonight, as my last night in my house until September, wasn't going to be a very special night.  I mean, I'm still not done packing (of course I'm not!) and with Jenny already gone back home, and Julie out (I think) I really didn't think I'd be doing anything exciting or remotely social tonight.  Well, I thought wrong!

OK, that makes it sound like I had some sort of huge going away party or something, which I totally didn't.  But I spent my evening watching Deathly Hallows Part 2 with Sabrina.  We're both huge Harry Potter fanatics, and we've talked all year about watching the movies together, but with school and work and other such committments, we hadn't had a chance to watch any of them together until tonight.  We'd both seen the movie plenty of times seperately, but it was really fun to watch it together for a change.  We both noticed things the other didn't and it was fun to share perspectives on a movie we both loved so much.

Basically what I'm saying, yet again, is that I love the girls I love with and I'm really going to miss them this summer! (#hotgirlproblems).

Days until camp: 30

PS. In order to get this up before midnight, I didn't have time to go into any of my opinions on any of the Harry Potter movies, but if you want me to, let me know in the comments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment