Friday, April 6, 2012

Distractinator

Well, ladies and gentlemen, it has finally happened.
What has finally happened? you may ask.
Well, disembodied question, let me just tell you: we have finally reached the day in BEDA where I don't really know what to talk about.  I have been staring at a blinking cursor for way too long, not knowing what to type.  Additionally, I just realized that I'm going out for the evening and doubt I'll be back before midnight, which means I need to post something immediately.
Today was the first day of no classes, which meant it should have been a very study-filled, super productive day.  And I had every intention of that happening.  Except... well, I get distracted very easily, and for long periods of time.  One thing usually leads to another and the next I know, I've wasted five hours on things that I find much more interesting, but that have absolutely nothing to do with the subjects I need to be studying.  Needless to say, large amounts of studying will need to be done tomorrow.

Days until summer: 14
Exams until summer: 4
Days until camp: 52

love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment