Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What a Day

Today feels like it was such a nothing day, but really, it was kind of a huge day.
This morning started with me waking up, and then lying in bed for an hour because I didn't want to get up.  Normally, this would have made me very late for my exam, but as hair/makeup/clothes that aren't sweatpants is all kind of pointless during exams, I was able to just roll out of bed, change out of my pajamas, fill up my water bottle and leave.
My first exam, genetics, was at 9 this morning, and this is the exam I was probably the most worried about.  It didn't go amazingly well, but I feel confident enough that I got a decent mark.  As we all know, I don't really care about school, and as long as I pass...that's really all that matters.
I then had a four hour break, which, in hindsight, I don't know why I didn't come home.  For some reason, it just never crossed my mind.  So I hung out at school, did some last minute studying and took a much needed nap.  Then, on my way to get some DQ ice cream, I ran into some friends and ended up hanging out with them for about half an hour (we all had exams at the same time).
Then it was time for exam number 2!  Honestly, this was the exam I was least worried about.  I know I could have passed without even studying, so there was no point stressing over it at all.  But honestly, I think it was one of the best exams I've ever written.  It just went so well!  It was a religious studies exam, so the questions were juts essays, which can be easier than "science" exams, although not always.  Anyways, I was able to remember all the points I needed to mention and...it was just so great.  I would actually be surprised if I got less than 90% on that exam.
After I was done my exam, I met up with one of my friends and he drove me over to the radio station to pick up the tickets I won yesterday!  I have them here and I still just can't believe I won.  I mean, I actually never win anything!  This is just so crazy!
Now I'm home, and I have zero motivation to study, because in my mind, I had two exams today, why should I study?!  But I have an exam on Thursday and another on Friday and I haven't even started studying for either.  I know I have to study but I so don't want to!  It's a problem.

Exams left until summer: 2!
Movies watched this April: 0
Episodes of Friends watched this April: 2

love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment