Friday, April 15, 2011

Summer Vacation

"What time is it? Summer time!
It's our vacation!
What time is it? Party time!
That's right, say it loud!
What time is it? The time of our lives!
Anticipation...
What time is it? Summer time!
School's out, scream and shout!"*
So this afternoon, I wrote the last of my four exams.  I don't think you fully understand how happy/excited/relieved this makes me.  And, because I am now done with everything school until September, I think that means that I am officially on summer vacation.  Not that I think it is summer, but just that it is now my break for the summer.

Which, let's talk about that.  So this evening was technically the beginning of my summer vacation.  It was snowing.  I mean, I know it's only the middle of April, and I don't expect it to by t-shirt and sandal weather yet, but, I mean...come on!  We could at least get a little heat!  I mean, it's snowing!  I thought it was supposed to rain in April, not snow!

Anyway, that's all I've really got for today.  I am now going to celebrate that I am all done my third year of university!

Exams left until summer: 0!
Days until camp: 43
Movies watched this April: 0
Episodes of Friends watched this April: 8

love <3

*1) Don't judge me. 2) Bonus points to the first person who can tell what song that is!!

2 comments:

  1. What time is it? - High School Musical

    **Don't judge me either...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually from HSM2. Jeeze Chuckles, get your Disney trilogies straight! haha

    ReplyDelete