Sunday, April 24, 2011

Loooooong Day

I was just lying on my couch (where I'm sleeping for the week because I was nice enough to give my mom my bed...I'm so great!) about to fall asleep, so tired that I felt nauseous when I remembered that I had to blog today.  I'm only doing this because I don't want to miss a day of  BEDA.

The reason I'm so tired I feel nauseous: I woke up at 5:00 this morning to go to my church's sunrise service.  It was a good time and nice to see the Sun rise as we celebrated the rising of the Son but this was the second morning this week I had woken up at 5 and that is just not a time that works for me.  I then proceeded to go to the normal church service.  This evening we also had a bunch (by "bunch" I mean 20) of people over for Easter dinner.  The last few are leaving now and I can't even keep my eyes open.  I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Days until camp: 34
Movies watched this April: 4
Episodes of Friends watched this April: 8

love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment