Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Few of My Favourite Things...

For those of you who know me, you'll know that I like a lot of things.  Like, a lot.  This means that I find it very difficult to choose favourites.  I just...I just can't.  I'll try to pick one and then I'll think to myself "but what about this?  And this?  And THIS?!"  And, the next thing I know, I've got 18 favourites, which is kind of...not the point of favourites.

So, in general, instead of picking favourites forever, I tend to pick favourites for now.  This means that today I have a favourite movie, song, TV show, whatever, but in as little as a week... it might not be my favourite anymore.

So I thought it would be fun today to share with you guys some of my favourites for now.  Just to give you guys a little view into the things that I'm obsessed with right now.  And, you know, I didn't have anything to talk about today.

Favourite Song:
Mean
What the Hell
Who Dat Girl
We R Lightning Scar*

Favourite Movie:
The King's Speech**

Favourite TV Show:
Boy Meets World***
Mr. Sunshine
Modern Family

Favourite Ice Cream Flavour:
Peanut Butter Fudge Crunch

Favourite youtubers:
Alex Carpenter
Luke Conard

I can't think of anymore categories right now, but if you guys have any ideas or are curious about other categories, just ask in the comments!!

Exams left until summer: 4
Movies watched this April: 0
Episodes of Friends watched this April: 2

love <3

*I know this is in a completely different category than the other songs, but I absolutely love it.  Plus, it's been stuck in my head for...five days, so I guess maybe I've learned to love it!
**I absolutely adore this movie.  Like, there aren't words to express how much I love this movie.  I saw it over Christmas break, and honestly I thought it looked stupid, but my dad really wanted to see it, and we rarely see movies that he wants to see, so I obliged.  I fell in love almost instantly.  Amazing movie.
***I recently started rewatching this entire series.  I was pretty young when it was really popular, and although I remember watching it, I don't really remember everything that happened.  I'm almost done season 4 (of seven) and...man, what a great show!

No comments:

Post a Comment