Saturday, April 30, 2011

Triple Digits

Anyone who knows me knows I am a huge sucker for milestones: the first of something, the last of something...and pretty much anything in the middle!  So of course I have to make a big deal that this is my one hundredth post on this blog.

However, I am currently struggling with how I should celebrate this milestone.  I mean, for my six-months, I did a list of things that had happened, and for my one-year, I talked about how this past year has changed my life.  Maybe it's silly, but I really don't know what to talk about to make the big 100 a big deal.

Maybe it's a big deal because today is also the last day of BEDA 2011?  I mean, I actually did it this year!  With only a couple slip-ups (posting a little after midnight) I have managed to post something every single day this month.  And, considering what a crazy month this was (exams, work, family visits) it is actually pretty impressive that I didn't screw up, even once!

So maybe that's what my one hundredth post will be: a successive BEDA 2011, as well as the promise of more posts to come.  I can't make any guarantees as to when or how often I'll be posting over the summer, but between here, my youtube channel and 5ACG, I can promise that this summer will be one filled with creativity and fun.  I hope you'll all stick around for it!

Days until camp: 28
Movies watched this April: 11

love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment