Friday, April 22, 2011

Blah.

I'm tired.
This is actually rather ridiculous, given that I got to sleep in this morning (well, kinda) and, other than going to church this morning and then out for lunch, I have done basically nothing all day.  Really, I should be feeling good and rested and not tired...well, maybe a little tired, but not as tired as I currently feel!  All I want to do is curl up in a little ball in my bed and sleep forever, but unfortunately I still have a million things to do before tomorrow and I really don't think I'm going to be able to do them all.  Blah.
Also, I have nothing to talk about today, if that wasn't obvious already.  So I think I'll just end it here.

Days until camp: 36
Movies watched this April: 3
Episodes of Friends watched this April: 8

love <3

PS. I got my nails done yesterday, I got gel nails, and this was the first time I've ever gotten them.  I really like them, except it is so frakking hard to type!  I think I misspelled almost every word of this post!  It's crazy.  But here's a picture of the nails:


No comments:

Post a Comment