Thursday, April 28, 2011

Nothing

...I have been sitting here for ten minutes, staring at the blinking cursor, trying to decide what I should talk about tonight.  I'm not even under the time crunch yet (still have an hour and a half left in the day!) and yet I still feel like I need to get my post up ASAP.
But, we have reached an impasse, my dear blog readers: I have nothing to talk about.

Today was a pretty chill day.  Filmed and posted my 5ACG video for this week, cleaned the bathroom, watched The Hangover, read a little bit and then went to work.  Throw in some food at various time and that is my day in a nutshell.

I have nothing to talk about, so that's all I'm going to post for today.  Sorry this sucks!

Days until camp: 30
Movies watched this April: 9

love <3

PS. Here's a little something special for you guys because this post was stupid:

We're some very "special" roommates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment