Thursday, April 14, 2011

Uugghhhh!

I think the title says enough.

Exam number three was earlier this afternoon and, while I don't want to jinx it...I think it went pretty well.  I mean, I finished it in an hour, so that probably says it all.

But now...uugghhh.  My last exam is tomorrow afternoon and I need to study, but I just have zero motivation right now.  I feel like I've already written three exams in the past three days, I deserve a break!  But alas, that is so not the case.  I need to study my butt off tonight and tomorrow, prior to my 3:00 exam.  And I can't even go celebrate afterwards, because I have to work until 9:30, and then I have to work all day Saturday.  But then Saturday night, I get to go to the party I talked about here and that'll just be so nice.  But until then...time to hunker down.  Blah.

Exams left until summer: 1
Movies watched this April: 0
Episodes of Friends watched this April: 8

love <3

PS. I posted my 5ACG video for this week a few hours ago, and I would so love if you guys checked it out!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment