Friday, April 1, 2011

BEDA!

Hello blogosphere!

How are you guys doing on this lovely Friday that is also April Fool's Day?*  I hope everything's going well for all of you.

Speaking of April Fool's Day, we all know it happens on April first.  But do you remember what else happens on April first?  Wait for it...wait...yup, it's the first day of BEDA!
In case anyone doesn't know/remember, BEDA stands for Blog Every Day in April.  Basically, it's a challenge to get people blogging.  I did BEDA last year (sort of) so of course I have to try it again this year!

So who's with me for thirty wonderful days of exams, studying, whining and complaining about both of those things, being jealous that my roommates are all graduating, watching every movie I own, working lots, and getting to spend Easter with my mom for the first time in years?  Are you with me?  I hope so!!

Exams left until summer: 4
Movies watched this April: 0

love <3

PS.  If anyone has any ideas or suggestions for things I should or could write about this month, please leave them down in the comments.  Thirty days is a long time, and my life is not nearly that interesting.

*Did you guys play any cool pranks on anyone?  Did anyone prank you??  If so, tell me about it in the comments, I want to know!  For me, this was the most disappointing AFD ever!  I didn't get to prank anyone, and no one pranked me.  Sad face. :(

2 comments:

  1. You could write about the upcoming election?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You clearly think much higher of me than I deserve. I know next to nothing about the election.

    ReplyDelete