Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Online Shopping!

A few months ago, I somehow ended up on an email list for Old Navy.  This is a problem only because I absolutely love Old Navy and I would spend way too much money there, given the opportunity.
Anyway, for quite a few months, I've been getting emails about sales and such going on at Old Navy.  A couple weeks ago, I saw that they were having a huge online sale.  Plus, if you spent $50 or more, shipping was free.  So, somehow, I ended up buying seven tank tops and two t-shirts.  But, I mean, they were all on sale, I'm going to wear all of them, and it would have been so pointless to spend less than $50, but then really end up paying more in shipping, you know?
So I placed the order about two weeks ago, and then pretty much forgot about it.  I mean, I knew I had ordered stuff, but I forgot that it would be arriving soon.  So this morning, I was just studying stats, which, you know, you do the day before the exam, and there was a knock on our front door, so I went to go see who it was.  It was a delivery guy from Canada Post with my clothes!  It kind of put the kibosh on studying for a while, but it was great to remember what I had ordered, try it all on, and get really excited about some new clothes.  Of course, then all I really wanted to do was keep trying them on and have a photo shoot, but unfortunately, the books were calling.
This, honestly, was my first experience with buying clothes online.  I've bought a couple movies and CDs online, but never clothes.  It always made me really nervous, because I couldn't try it on before I bought it.  When I go clothes shopping, I try everything on, and I mean everything.  The worst thing is to not try something on, buy it, get home...and it doesn't fit.  So I am actually so ridiculous about trying everything on before I buy it.  So you can imagine how nervous I was about ordering clothes off the internet, with zero option to try anything on.
Have you guys ever bought stuff online?  If so, what kind of stuff?  Did it make you nervous to buy clothes online?  Let me know in the comments!

Exams left until summer: 2
Movies watched this April: 0
Episodes of Friends watched this April: 3

love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment