Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Magic of Movies

Last night I watched Hairspray with my mom and one of my good friends.  This isn't really anything exciting, I know.  I saw the play live on stage, before the new movie was made, fell in love and bought the movie very soon after it came out.  I've seen the movie tons of times, I know the words to all the songs...I really love that movie a whole lot.

I particularly love that the main character's mom, Edna, is John Travolta in drag.  I mean, even in the play, that part was played by a man.  I just adore that it's John Travolta.
Probably my favourite John Travolta movie is Grease (so predictable, I know) and last night I started thinking about how Danny Zuko and Edna were basically the same person.  So, of course, I thought I'd share a little something with you lovely readers:


Yup.  They're the same person.
I love the magic of movies.

Days until camp: 31
Movies watched this April: 6
Episodes of Friends watched this April: 8 (I packed all my seasons of Friends, so I won't be watching any more this month!)

love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment