Thursday, April 21, 2011

Loves Dem

There are only 21 minutes left of today, and I will get this post up before I run out of time!

I have so much I need to tell you guys!  I'll start with Tuesday:
So originally, I was supposed to work on Tuesday, from 9:15 to 11:30, which has been one of my normal shifts all year.  However, somehow, a girl that I work with convinced me on Monday to work for her on Tuesday, and do the early bird before my normal shift.  You guys probably don't know, but the early bird starts at 5:45.  In the morning.  It was absolutely ridiculous.  When I left my house to walk to work, it was still completely dark out.*  So I worked from 5:45 to 11:30.  I then came home, got something to eat, and went back to bed.  I think I slept about four hours, and then I had to get up and get ready to go out!

Tuesday marked the day that all of my roommates and I were done exams (by that I mean, the last two that still had exams wrote their last ones on Tuesday).  And, all of my roommates except me are now completely finished their undergrad degrees (jealous is not a strong enough word).  Anyway, we decided that going out for a celebratory dinner was positively necessary.  So we all put on pretty dresses and went to a restaurant downtown, and it was probably one of my favourite nights of this year.  The five of us rarely hang out all together outside of the house, so it was a really nice time.  We also got to be really silly, which is never a bad thing.

After supper, we came home and had a photo shoot in our kitchen, which was completely hilarious.  Basically, it was just an all-around, totally amazing night.  It made me realize a) how much I love all of my roommates; and b) how freaking much I'm going to miss them when I move out next week.  I seriously cannot believe that a week tomorrow, I will be moving out of this house; it's so crazy.

Days until camp: 37
Movies watched this April: 3
Episodes of Friends watched this April: 8

love <3

*Although, as I was walking to work, the Sun started to rise and it did look really pretty out.  Still doesn't justify being at work that early.

No comments:

Post a Comment